Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The ketogenic diet, also known as the keto diet, is a low carbohydrate and high-fat diet that leads to many health benefits.
More than one ketogenic research have proven that One of the essential effects of the Ketogenic Diet is the healthy weight loss.
During the keto diet program and when you are in the ketosis mode, it can quickly come to a small appetite in between. With this tasty homemade Egg Sausage and Cheese Bites, it is rapidly quenched.
This recipes was revealed to us by a keto nutritionist who has been working on a keto meal delivery / diet food delivery. This will undoubtedly help you to make your keto diet meals and keto meal plan more abundant.
4 ounces of cream cheese.
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 pound breakfast sausage.
3 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cook the sausage, drain it and let it cool
- After cooling, place the sausage in a mixing bowl and mix with the cream cheese.
- Stir in eggs, cheese, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet and place the mixture as balls on the tin with a cooking spoon
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Enjoy it!
Read more on the next page >>